The Environment Application Adaptation (EAA) is a proposal for bringing together Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Data Context Interaction (DCI). EAA places itself at the confluence of SOA and DCI: it targets adaptable applications but can be considered in a more static way too.
This page holds comments and links about my submitted paper at AMBIENT 2011. You can find, from here:
- some open code? just see the page on EAA (for a follow-up article),
- live demos? more? (please ask or see the EAA webpage)
- a contact: just try click-me ;-p @nospam.com.
- a link to the online paper pdf,
- the presented dynamic slides (if it works in your browser),